Two convenient clinic locations
Advanced Traning & expertise to provide unparalleled level of treatment.
Our bodies vary in alignment, muscle balance, conditioning, and injury history. Simple adjustments can ensure a safe and healthy set up that will deliver optimal performance.
Physical Therapy in Portland OR & Vancouver WA
At New Heights Physical Therapy Plus our pledge is to provide a distinct and unparalleled quality of physical therapy. Our physical therapists and skilled healthcare team work closely with you, listening to and addressing your specific needs. All of our physical therapists have advanced training and expertise to provide the most effective rehabilitation approach and care.
Certified Physical Therapists
Serving Portland OR | Vancouver WA
At New Heights Physical Therapy Plus, our Physical Therapists are experienced in many different techniques. From Manual Therapy, to STEP Therapy, to ASTYM Therapy, we have experts in almost every technique. For running & biking enthusiasts, we even offer expert running evaluations & bike fitting services.
MEET OUR PHYSICAL THERAPISTS >>
Highly Reviewed Physical Therapy
“After years of suffering from chronic total body pain, it’s nothing short of a miracle that New Heights offers so many modalities in healing in one beautiful place – specialized PT, massage, a place to regularly work out, Pilates, conditioning and other classes as well. The facility and people are terrific! With New Heights, I’m pain-medication-free for the first time in many, many years!”
– Kathleen B.
New Heights Physical Therapy
5736 NE Glisan St.
Portland, OR 97213
New Heights Physical Therapy
1700 Broadway St. Suite 101
Vancouver, WA 98663
Our Response to COVID-19
New Heights Physical Therapy Plus maintains committed to providing great healthcare and advocacy for our communities, and we want to reassure you that we are extremely focused and responsive in doing what’s best for our patients, clients, and staff throughout our handling of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have resumed operations in both clinics and are requiring that all employees and patients wear face masks.
What We’re Doing…
Our current practices and provisions to ensure your health and safety during this time:
- Staff temperatures taken daily and with new clients
- COVID questionnaire answered before treatment
- Mandatory mask wearing and eye covering as necessary.
- Telehealth appointments are available.
- Treatments with you and your provider.
- Most exercises are completed in the room with your provider.
- Encouraging scheduling over the phone from the safety of your home or car.
What You Can Do…
In addition, here is what you can do to help:
- Please wash and sanitize your hands prior to your appointment, and again after.
- Please limit, if possible, additional people coming to your appointment.
- Please avoid bringing children to your appointment. If they do need to be with you, please keep them inside the treatment room.
- Please practice “social distancing” – keeping a conscious effort to avoid close distances between others, besides your healthcare provider – whenever possible.
What is a Telehealth Appointment?
Telehealth is a virtual appointment with your physical therapist, receiving care using a smartphone or computer.
Physical Therapy in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
Seeing Patients in the following Portland and Vancouver areas: