Have you incorporated foam rolling into your regular exercise routine? You probably should!
Here are our 5 favorite reasons you should use a foam roller:
- Improve Range of Motion – decrease muscle tightness and improve flexibility.
- Reduce Soreness – foam rolling after your workout can help reduce the muscle soreness you typically experience 24-48 hours later.
- Avoid Injuries – by alleviating tightness and overuse of muscles, you’re a less likely candidate for related sports injuries like IT Band syndrome.
- Break up Scar Tissue – putting targeted pressure on your fascia helps break up adhesions between the skin, muscles and bones.
- Increase Circulation – increasing blood flow to the muscle helps elevate the heat in the tissue, which can help reduce tension!
5 Benefits of Foam Rolling in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
Seeing Patients in the following Portland and Vancouver areas: