Our Response to COVID-19
Serving Portland OR | Vancouver WA
New Heights Physical Therapy Plus maintains committed to providing great healthcare and advocacy for our communities, and we want to reassure you that we are extremely focused and responsive in doing what’s best for our patients, clients, and staff throughout our handling of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have resumed operations in both clinics and are requiring that all employees and patients wear face masks.
What We’re Doing…
Our current practices and provisions to ensure your health and safety during this time:
- Staff temperatures taken daily and with new clients
- COVID questionnaire answered before treatment
- Mandatory mask-wearing and eye covering as necessary
- Telehealth appointments are available
- Treatments with you and your provider
- Most exercises are completed in the room with your provider
- Encouraging scheduling over the phone from the safety of your home or car
Ready to schedule an appointment?Leave your information below and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
What You Can Do…
In addition, here is what you can do to help:
- Please wash and sanitize your hands prior to your appointment, and again after
- Please limit, if possible, additional people coming to your appointment
- Please avoid bringing children to your appointment. If they do need to be with you, please keep them inside the treatment room
- Please practice “social distancing” – keeping a conscious effort to avoid close distances between others, besides your healthcare provider – whenever possible
What is a Telehealth Appointment?
Telehealth is a virtual appointment with your physical therapist, receiving care using a smartphone or computer.Back to About New Heights Physical Therapy
Physical Therapy Telehealth Appointments in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
Seeing Patients in the following Portland and Vancouver areas: