New Heights is excited to announce that the Portland clinic is moving to a new location in late Fall 2014! Just a few miles from our current location, the new clinic at NE 58th and Glisan is twice the size of our current facility, offering more space and amenities to help you on your road to recovery.
What can you expect to find in our new clinic?
- The gym will double in size, with no foot traffic through the area to distract you from your workout.
- Skylights will fill the space with natural light.
- Treatment rooms will be larger with better lighting.
- Better area parking and indoor bike parking.
- Eco-friendly construction with not a lick of waste: We are hard at work repurposing the old growth timber and metal found on site into desks, doors, cabinets, shelving, and tables.
- Easy access off I-84 Eastbound.
- Most importantly, our same great staff will continue to deliver excellent care!
Even more exciting? We plan on offering classes and events to promote wellness in the community. Let us hear from you, we’d like to learn what you’re interested in seeing in our new space! Acupuncture? Yoga? The possibilities are endless! And, since we’re all about pain reduction, please let us know what we can do to make this transition as pain-free as possible.
Visit www.newheightstherapy.com/Glisan, and answer our short three question survey to give us your feedback.
New Heights owners Donna Gramont and Kevin Poe enlisted their spouses Phil and Nicole to help with the project. They have been working every weekend for months…check out their work! Better yet, subscribe to our blog and we’ll keep you updated on the construction progress and let you know when our Grand Opening celebration will be!
The old growth timber and metal found on site is being repurposed into desks, tables, bookshelves, and cabinets.
Donna planes the wood flooring to restore its original beauty.
It takes vision to see promise in this mess!