Spinal Kyphosis


Spinal kyphosis is a noticeably curved spine in the upper area of the back. It is also known as “hunchback” or “roundback.”

Disclaimer: The information above should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should seek the advice and care from a primary care physician or physical therapist. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.